Place: The Derby House Hotel
1. Weekends are loooooong. Somebody must help me get out of this boredom.
2. Went to Dublin city. Not such a great city. No tall buildings nor clean roads as shown in Indian cinemas.
3. It's a very normal city with an Irish cultural flavour. Many monuments, castles, etc... are there. Explored all these by city tour Hop-on Hop-off buses. Expense: 15EURO
4. Starved in the noon and drunk just one apple juice. 2.70EURO
5. Its an overdose of tourist attraction and it pushed to a great vacuum of boredom already pushed by my loneliness.
6. Stepped into the famous Henry Street and got to see many Indian faces. They are reluctant even to smile back.
7. Met an Indian in the Hop-on-hop-off bus. He said that his parents are Indians/Keralites. He surprised about India's improvement when he went there last year.
8. Out of appetite, I bought some salad etc... for 5.91EURO
9. Loads of movies.. no other go.. should think of other alternatives.. preparing for GATE or for any whitepapers.
10. Used a long journey from Dublin 'back' to Kildare: 10.30EURO. Lot of expenses. A typical weekend. But should make sure we are not put under pressure in the last days.
11. God damn.. get out of this place ASAP.
Total Expense: 39.91EURO