Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why's Poignant Guide to Ruby

Hmm.. frustrations are born with us.. they keep us away from what we aspire or what we dream. I was too far away from practising Ruby.. but never forgot it. And for the second time, I have started looking for good materials on RoR. There are plenty of manuals, books, and documentations. One that I recently went through and very much impressed was: Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby

Interesting Name.. huh?? That impressed me in the first few pages but am not sure whether it's pace and quality are consistent throughout. Let me know if you find it interesting.

1 comment:

shiva kumar said...

he is very interesting guy ..genius he more of artist than a programmer .. he disconnect himself from the internet .. we miss him :(
Some of the cool project he build..
http://viewsourcecode.org/why/